BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 11 April 2019

First Day

Walking in children’s territory,
Hoping not to get lost on the first day,
Brave myself to walk alone,
As I cannot find new friends along the way.

Primary school is scary,
With almost 500 baby piranhas in sight,
Looking at me with full of wonder,
Well at least they don’t bite.

I always feel afraid of kids,
Some are good some are evil,
I always try to be positive,
But how come they act like a tiny devil.

Stepping into the class with full of fear,
The baby piranhas greet me warmly,
Attentively lending me their ear,
Never thought that they are so lovely.

End of my last SBE,
Realise that piranhas are actually innocent angels,
Will do anything to protect these pure souls,
For now goodbye my little angels.

1 comment: